Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
She explains everything and why perfectly and by legal terms (3min)
02:04 PM - Aug 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
14 August, 12:11
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
OUR Government should not have SECRETS to begin with.

Is that not what we are all here doing everyday? Trying to find the Truth of all the past SECRETS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
14 August, 10:53
Great clarification!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 August, 02:33
That was great - Thank you for sharing.

Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
13 August, 02:22
Succinctly explained on the legalities of the Mar-a-Lago search warrant, worth the watch. VK said we need to be ready for a real gut punch, what if 'the first arrest will shock the world' is DJT and it is part of the scripted movie we are watching? What are your thoughts?

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
13 August, 02:48
In response Digital Patriot to his Publication
I agree, DJT would be a terrible thing for the world to endure. I have got some cool codes on it too in gematria that should be comforting.

Gematria on his last all caps post said he will be arrested but it will be ok he will take all lie detecter tests and tapes will prove he tells the truth....

IF [they] do arrest "Trump", it will be a fake one, but then all the incriminating evidence on DS will come out .............. boomerang!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
14 August, 10:28
In response Digital Patriot to his Publication
A long time ago, I thought that because I knew it would be the greatest shock to me. I did not want to voice it.Now I see what an amazing strategy is playing out. What brilliance! Boomerang!