r363l l10n @r363ll10n
13 August, 11:38
🍊Johnson & Johnson to stop making talc-based baby powder globally

“J&J, which is facing about 38,000 lawsuits, said the decision to stop selling the product was about ‘optimising’ its product portfolio.

In October, J&J created a subsidiary, LTL Management, assigned the talc claims to it and put the company into bankruptcy, pausing the legal actions.”

https://amp.theguardian.co...

ChiefNerd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
J&J is the most corrupt-psychotic-satanic entity to exist on this planet.
I loathe these monsters with every fiber of my being.
Do u realize how many murders they r responsible for? And injuries by their toxic crap they peddle and the drs who r their puppets of destruction?
My bf is dead cuz of them. She was 42 yrs old. I lost many friends due to J&J.
I spent a decade flying back and forth across the country trying to save my own life cuz of what they did to me.

I'll be forever sick and in pain but I try to keep going in spite of it all.
Some days r not that easy.
That company needs seized. All monies need to go and pay off all victims internationally. Pronto. J&J employees need to lose their benefits and pensions to. They r responsible for assisting in injuries and murders imo.

J&J lawyers r ruthless scumbags. Trust me. I know!!! They r liars with black souls of death just like J&J.

Plz don't share this...what I wrote. I need no more spotlights on me cuz of them. Movin
11:56 AM - Aug 13, 2022
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it