r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🍊Johnson & Johnson to stop making talc-based baby powder globally

“J&J, which is facing about 38,000 lawsuits, said the decision to stop selling the product was about ‘optimising’ its product portfolio.

In October, J&J created a subsidiary, LTL Management, assigned the talc claims to it and put the company into bankruptcy, pausing the legal actions.”

https://amp.theguardian.co...

ChiefNerd
11:38 AM - Aug 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
13 August, 11:56
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
J&J is the most corrupt-psychotic-satanic entity to exist on this planet.
I loathe these monsters with every fiber of my being.
Do u realize how many murders they r responsible for? And injuries by their toxic crap they peddle and the drs who r their puppets of destruction?
My bf is dead cuz of them. She was 42 yrs old. I lost many friends due to J&J.
I spent a decade flying back and forth across the country trying to save my own life cuz of what they did to me.

I'll be forever sick and in pain but I try to keep going in spite of it all.
Some days r not that easy.
That company needs seized. All monies need to go and pay off all victims internationally. Pronto. J&J employees need to lose their benefits and pensions to. They r responsible for assisting in injuries and murders imo.

J&J lawyers r ruthless scumbags. Trust me. I know!!! They r liars with black souls of death just like J&J.

Plz don't share this...what I wrote. I need no more spotlights on me cuz of them. Movin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396