Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 August, 11:35
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
That avatar, lol/ 39. I'm Q/ 39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
13 August, 04:10
LOVE IS THE COMMON TRIATE. NO FAMILY WITHOUT LOVE. GOD IS LOVE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 August, 09:46
Amen!

hope saxton @Scribe11
13 August, 09:20
Good morning Vincent ❤
Your words are especially true because many of us have lost family. The family who has not left me have put up boundaries and refuse to hear truth. They love me and I love them. So much friction because I won't listen to their nonsense either.
Love, support, respect and honesty are the basis for me choosing the family that loves me unconditionally.
You, Vincent and the anons here are my chosen family.
Sending love to you all. ❤

Not Important @Notimportant
13 August, 09:08
Soneone posted this & it makes do much sense...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 August, 08:47
FAMILY OF JESUS CHRIST> REAL FAM> Blessed all of us to have WITHIN our fams, family also. SOME of them.

Golden Times donated @Golden
13 August, 12:53

Miss. Messina @Messina
13 August, 12:38
Love this Truth ❤️