Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 August, 11:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i was cheering when i heard they watched the entire raid from TT nyc 👏👏👏
was like putting a big ol hunk of gouda in a mouse trap 🐭🧀ðŸŠĪ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 August, 11:07
Exactly what I thought when I saw the videos of baby formula being dumped, that the good guys are cleaning up our food supplies 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
12 August, 11:06
My initial thought was the 87K count was the seal indictments, but I know that went over 100K easily by 2020 w/ stolen election. Nothing to fear here, always think #PANICBTS .... Justice team (aka US mil for WW purge covertly) is fully activated BTS w/ the insurrection act by 45 before he left office, for the peaceful transition back to LIGHT.⚖ïļðŸ—―

Jes King @jes_US
12 August, 11:06

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 August, 11:03
. 🙏🏞🙏🏞🙏🏞

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 August, 10:48
ðŸŽŊ
Amen
Amen
AMEN!

Power UP!

#NCSWIC