Only people mentioned by Bubba6x9 in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
12 August, 09:01
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
"occasionally" engage in anal sex

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 August, 09:00
I'm dying. bahahaha I'm dying. bahahaha
This made my morning. Priceless.

But in all seriousness, does anybody else think God is smacking down the fudge packers?

And before anyone attacks me about my comment, it's not natural to have sex with the same sex. Sorry but not sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 August, 08:55
What I wanna know is who put the bomp, in the bomp shebomp shebomp. lol WHAT is this real. lol

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
12 August, 08:52
Smells like panic 😉

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
this corroborates my comment yesterday that fbi are a bunch of pussies

Dottie French @DotOn777
12 August, 09:46
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
...feckless mama-boy pussies.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
Fucking hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

American Girl @Americangirl
12 August, 08:40

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 August, 08:40

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
12 August, 04:03
🐒🐵🙈🙉🙊🐒🦅

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
12 August, 12:23
wish they were blowing whistles instead

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 August, 12:08
I guess they aren't following the WHO recommended advice to avoid .....

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 August, 11:51
Pretty sure that the FBI has a COVID vaccination requirement as a condition of employment - so, CON-VID vaccine-induced SHINGLES.

But smart people know what this REALLY means (ie. how do you spell “round-up”?). 😉

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 August, 09:26
In response Jason Webber to his Publication

James Dean @Wait_its_time
11 August, 11:51
HahahahhahhahahahaahaahahhahhhhhahahhahahaaàahhahahhahHahahahhahhahahahaahaahahhahhhhhahahhahahaaàahhahahhahaaaaaa
enjoying the movie yet 😂