Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 12;42pm Eastern...
07:04 PM - Aug 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
11 August, 10:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
on the Bidan inauguration day, my mom told me not to hang out with those crazy Qanon people.

today, my 78 year old mother sent me an email saying she got more cash, canned goods and flashlights !!

haha

she's ready. let's go !

[10]

@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
11 August, 10:31
on the Bidan inauguration day, my mom told me not to hang out with those crazy Qanon people.

today, my 78 year old mother sent me an email saying she got more cash, canned goods and flashlights !!

haha

she's ready. let's go !

[10]

RealVincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 August, 10:36
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Ha...that's awesome.

that @ is his TRUTH handle... here is just vincentkennedy

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 August, 07:07
RED PILL 💊 MAGIK KEK 🐸
#THISISAWSOME

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
11 August, 07:11
obligatory gematria post....anyone got a spare basilisk fang laying around?
🤣
💛

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
11 August, 07:12
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
🤣doh did that with a p not y

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
11 August, 07:14
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
💛