Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
First thought…Boy that’s asking a lot from a little vaccine. Gonna need one heck of a boost.
07:57 PM - Aug 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
11 August, 12:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 August, 08:35
I pray they all die a slow death for doing what theyve done to the people. I know im better than those words but the amount of HATE i have for them is uncanny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
10 August, 11:54
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I understand your feelings but I understood a few years ago that our hatred towards them is actually a fuel for their evil to be more powerful. Now I understand why Jesus asks us to pray for our enemies, because that will totally disable them Love conquers all. I have to keep reminding myself of this... we jokingly say oh Lord let them have a happy death, soon.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
10 August, 08:15
She made a deal. Code for vaccinated and boosted.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
10 August, 08:36
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
id let her think she made a deal🤓

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 August, 08:12
"I'm grateful to have been vaccinated and boosted."

So, have they ALL had a gun to their head when they've ALL issued this same weird statement?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 August, 08:11
DAILY test... hmmmm

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 August, 08:05
Especially at her size, kek. Speaking of which, why has no one ever questioned the amount of vaccine given? Doesn't seem like it should be one size fits all, UNLESS by nature of the foreign substances' entry, it will do its damage, no matter the size, shape, etc. Hmmm, I bet those so willing to be injected never thought about that.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 August, 07:59
Remember Trumps lawsuit?
https://twitter.com/i/stat...