Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 January, 12:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Miss. Messina @Messina
27 April, 07:58
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Someone was mentioning Time4U , this was his last post on AU 😉❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
It was going to his AU profile to find his comment asking me if he could post my video on twitter that helped me find my original post again so I could bookmark it! 😄 I miss Time, he hasn’t been around here as much as we wish!
07:36 PM - Aug 10, 2022
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
10 August, 08:15
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Time. is like the wind , he stops by - refreshes us and leaves :) and like VK he seems to have insight , 😉 BY the way Your video is a keeper , I can see why he wanted to share it ❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 August, 10:57
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
He’s like that Season you can’t wait for 🙏🏻❤️
Thank you R Messina, though it requires much pausing, I had fun making it! 😄❤️🙏🏻