Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
11 August, 07:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Just imagine how tired Jesus felt. TOGETHER there is strength!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
10 August, 10:00
Me too , and my grandson joined the Navy and just found out if any one wants too go to his graduation they have to be vaxed , no way in hell are we getting vaxed . I feel like we have been kicked in the gut . We have fought for so long for what things are worse now , feels like we are stuck in hell . Something needs to happen and not in 2023 or 2024 it needs to happen now .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
10 August, 09:23
Same here. 6 yrs. for me and it was a hard pill to swallow at my age. Too old for this shit
...but I'll be damned if I quit now.
There is no way I'm going to stop being a digital soldier and try to wake up the masses, until I see justice for the world and the children. Their future depends on it.
I can sleep when Im dead.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
10 August, 09:23
Same here. 6 yrs. for me and it was a hard pill to swallow at my age. Too old for this shit
...but I'll be damned if I quit now.
There is no way I'm going to stop being a digital soldier and try to wake up the masses, until I see justice for the world and the children. Their future depends on it.
I can sleep when Im dead.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
10 August, 09:18
Completely depleted emotionally. Need something to feel good about soon. (Beside, your newest article showing up.)

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 August, 09:14
EVERYONE IS MARTIN...

I WAS SET ON THIS MISSION ON SUMMER IN 1988...

KNOWN VERY LITTLE ABOUT POLITIC, TRUST USA IN GULF WAR...

TRUST OUR POLITICIAN IN 1989 CIA SETUP WELL WET BROAD DAYLIGHT ROBBERY OF MINE CZECHOSLOVAKIA BY CIA MOTHERFUCKER HAVEL...

I HAVE 99 REASONS TO WISH ALL FUCKING YANKEE RETARDS BURN IN HELL OF NUCLEAR WARHEAD FOR WHAT THIS COUNTRY CROWDED BY RETARDS DID WORLD SINCE MINE DEATH IN 20.7.1944...

BUT I DO UNDERTOOD, THAT WAST MAJORITY OF THEM HAVE IQ OF KAPYBARA...THEY ARE SO SIMPLY, THAT WAST MAJORITY OF THEM CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT, HOW BAD THEIR OWN COUNTRY BEHAVED TO REST OF THE WORLD...
WE WILL SEE, HOW THIS ISSUE WILL GOD SOLVE.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 August, 09:14
Definitely getting low.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
10 August, 09:07
no time to rest now,
to much going on,
get up, lets go ;)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 August, 09:03

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 August, 08:59

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
10 August, 07:13
5 for me too, suckin the life out of us.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 August, 07:07
I feel you, brother
I've been fighting for most of my life, and definitely for the past three decades when it came to getting to the bottom of things
And pre internet to boot
I'm worn out

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 August, 08:08
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Remember Trumps lawsuit?
https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
10 August, 06:59
Only been 3 for me. I can't imagine 5. If it's any consolation, you've helped me, and I'm sure many others, find their way through this, while bringing beauty to the journey. I wish you the kind of rest that only peace brings, and we just aren't quite there yet. One foot in front of the other for now it seems.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 August, 06:54
I hear you! I'm tired too, has been a long road. We are almost there, can feel it. Hang in there! 🙏🏼

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 August, 06:54
Anne Kats
@anneanon1
4 hours ago
My pissed level has hit my all time high . I cant do this anymore acid reflux through the roof my son’s addiction is another through the roof . Just csnt let the worlds problems affect me anymore.
love you all keep up the good work the information here is great . you guys will be my bed time reading.#familiyiseverything Vincent one said way back on twitt family does not have to be blood . 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 August, 06:52
It’s worth it! It’s a beautiful world. 🙏 ❤️

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 August, 06:50
Me too.. But I keep telling myself, "this too shall pass. "🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
10 August, 06:49
I'm so tired as well. Been fighting on the Health Care battlefiled, exhausting but we win.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
10 August, 06:45
❤️
I'm so tired, too! Beautiful photos, Martin!