Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I had 60,000 Followers Twitter Banned

I had 40.000 You tube Banned

I have just over 2.000 here and I have never worked so hard to like and reply to all I can --And everyone is awesome sorta thing

Never had that Problem on twitter keeping up ?

I only just Joined but have 1 solo Follower on Truth Social poor Sod ?

That`s Why Anonup is so awesome No bots as 60,0000 followers twitter means nothing

2000 Followers here means everything as they are real ppl after truth and justice like me !

Sermon over lol
06:13 PM - Aug 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
11 August, 04:23
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I emember joining twitter to see what all the fuss was about, I had not made one tweet and I had a bunch of followers that kept nagging me to tweet something so I knew it was BS from the start

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
10 August, 09:02
Q family is real!! All love brother! I’m here to absorb as much as I can from all of you and I hope I’ve contributed some to the cause. #wwg1wga is not just a catch phrase

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
10 August, 08:53
Yup. AU trumps all.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 August, 08:23
😁Followed you!!!

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
10 August, 07:39
Just followed, I’m new on TS too.

10 August, 07:43
In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication
i have been on here 2 yesrs

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
10 August, 07:35
We hear You, Robert !!!

10 August, 07:37
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
😃

Hello ! I`m in a library ! Shouted Super Loud

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 August, 07:18
Followed you on TS!

I had NOT seen this one! 🤣😂

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 August, 07:03
Home is where the ❤️ is! I had to repost 😂 wear/where 🥴🤦‍♀️😘

10 August, 07:12
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 August, 06:47
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

10 August, 06:40
Anomaly my secret not banned yt Channel -- not used for decades

in 2007 this video got 335,000 hits in 3 months

at the same time Year Zero came out from the publisher this video has not had a hit in over
15 years weird censorship ecposed

https://youtu.be/-FFGFdNsQ...
Battle of Dorylaeum - YouTube

The Battle of Dorylaeum Crusaders v The Seljuk Turks.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
10 August, 07:29
I got chills

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 August, 06:38
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 August, 06:15
going to follow you on truth Robert. This place is pretty special for sure !!

10 August, 06:31
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
😃

You will Literally double my following thanks

I join a lotta sites to pass info --- Not after a fan club but thanks following ---

My base is here full stop --- Not trying to say anything

I joined Gettr --

Notifications same addy here

robertauthor just posted this on Anonup

And same Gab

Even it I post a meme copied shared somewhere -- It`s not the Person -- It`s the message that is most important

Is where I stand -- ppl Follow me anywhere greatful as were all friends in this surreal nightmare and we do need each others thoughts and support to win this !

Info we spread and the messages are the Gold

As you know we have broken the Covid Myth -- We have the Power of truth

And David your an awesome friend