Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 03:28
The corrupt congress has just passed a bill that makes the IRS LARGER than the Pentagon!

And increase taxes on a population already struggling to the point of collapse!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 August, 07:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All the federal buildings in DC are empty, including Treasury. I think the 86,000 figure is absurd and obviously fake. A few thousand would be more realistic. But this is all part of the movie we're watching and you can't trust anything to be real anymore. I even doubt there was a raid at MarA Lago. Just another outrage by the Biden government to wake up the sheep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
09 August, 09:08
In response David Treciak to his Publication
If it is June 7th, why is there snow coming down?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
That's when it was posted, or re- posted. The video was taken in the winter. I've seen similar videos on Nancy Drew's Telegram channel. She also took videos of embassies surrounded by law enforcement vehicles and people being marched out in handcuffs. DC is a ghost town.
04:34 PM - Aug 10, 2022
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it