Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 August, 03:22
Navy decode

=

If Life Is But A Dream And This Is Mine Then I Cant Sit Around And Wait For Any Apocalypse I Want To See Love From All Of You Now πŸ’žπŸ‘‡πŸ’‹/ Alters Are Crumbling If The Lord Does Not Build The House The Builders Have Labored In Vain God Owns My Mind πŸΉπŸ’£βš”οΈ/ You Think Angels Are All Peace And Prayer But Upon Gods Command They Will Make You Tremble In Utter Fear / I Refuse To Allow Anything Or Anyone To Cause Me To Hate Or Harbor Anger I Choose To Continue To Love / I Want To See Big Structures And Experience Beautiful Wondrous Interesting Things Here On Earth πŸ›οΈπŸ—½πŸ°πŸ―β›²πŸ—ΌπŸοΈπŸ—ΏπŸ—ΊοΈπŸ›«πŸ”οΈπŸŒ‹β›Ί
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
996-699
TS 14:03 - 2:03 - 23

What had to happen first?
Think logically.
Think DOJ & FBI.
Think cleaning.
Puzzle coming together?
We have reached our cruising altitude of 40,000 ft. long ago.

Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 August, 03:25
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"I Want To See Big Structures And Experience Beautiful Wondrous Interesting Things Here On Earth πŸ›οΈπŸ—½πŸ°πŸ―β›²πŸ—ΌπŸοΈπŸ—ΏπŸ—ΊοΈπŸ›«πŸ”οΈπŸŒ‹β›Ί"

3 images

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 August, 03:31
buena VISTA

πŸŽ₯

https://youtu.be/Wc1CmAKaj...
Buena Vista Social Club [CD, Album, 1997] - YouTube

Performer – Compay Segundo, Eliades Ochoa, Ibrahim Ferrer, RubΓ©n GonzΓ‘lez, Ry CooderCatalog number: "WCD 050" (sleeve and disc) / "WCD050" (spine). Issued wi...

10 August, 03:36

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
10 August, 04:19

10 August, 04:20
healthy relationships are based on healthy COMMUNICATION !

πŸ˜πŸŒˆβœŒπŸ™