Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 August, 12:21
Their timeline going to run Tulsi.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
10 August, 12:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TULSI GABBARD AND ANTIFA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
TULSI IS A SCHOOLED COMMUNIST/MARXIST
01:14 PM - Aug 10, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AFellowHuman in this post can reply
Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
10 August, 10:13
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Get the rest of that image- maria bartiromo is in the next row.

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 August, 09:19
In response Lucky Lynn to his Publication

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
10 August, 07:38
You need to post a link since the video won't play as is.

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 August, 09:25
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 August, 07:22
ivanka was too

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 August, 09:47
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Ivanka isn't in any photo I've seen- but you may be right. As with Maria Bartiromo, I hope that sometimes they might attend as undercover agents. Tulsi has been in other photos and the one I enclose here makes me shiver. She does the pyramid symbol very well. Second image is Bush holding a pyramid toy.
2 images