Only people mentioned by Estherfootprints777 in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
10 August, 01:23
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
Leave your phones outside in an aluminum pan.. 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
10 August, 01:41
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
🤣😆🤣!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 August, 01:44
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Aluminum pan = 135 " All Falls In Place"
I luv that!

arba happihr @arba
10 August, 01:18
OO my gosh!
What evil doers these people /bots are!
Now your beautiful home has been tainted with
UNKNOWN substances.
Damn they could have placed a bomb for all that is known

Hurry smudge

10 August, 01:41
In response arba happihr to her Publication
haha !!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 August, 01:04
better check it for poison and lethal booby traps too

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 August, 10:04
A great opportunity for the master troller to deliver some really great messages. Do it!

chore Toke @choretoke
10 August, 09:36
The best thing to do is burn it down because you never know ❗️and then Build Back Better❗️😁Then Make America great Again 😁👍🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

10 August, 02:52
In response chore Toke to her Publication
BUILD BACK BETTER IS THE DEMS PLAN, GOD IS DESTROYING THE OLD GUARD AND RAISING UP RIGHTEOUS LEADERS, MEN AND WOMEN TO BUILD HIS NEW ONE! THE WHITE HOUSE MAY BE NO LONGER BE THE WH ,HOWEVER I BELIEVE MAR-A-LAGO IS SAFE AND HEAVILY SECURED. PRESIDENT TRUMP IS ANNOINTED TO CARRY OUT GODS WILL AND PLANS FOR THE NATIONS! THE SCRIPT IS ALREADY WRITTEN! ❤️🙏