Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 August, 08:20
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Vanguard owns Black Rock.

Black Rock owns Vanguard.

Controlling interest in both - the Rothschilds.

'Black Rock' - like the Kaaba, like the black Saturnian cube...

'Vanguard' - the troops at the head of tbe army... (Medievil Anglo French derivative)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
10 August, 09:13
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Thank youπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 August, 08:19
So, I was just playing with the #’s .
Vangaurd & BlackRock
V = 22
B = 2
R = 18
V/B = 24 ~ 6
V/B/R = 42 ~ 6

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 August, 03:18
A shoprite opened within this year not far from us and they are fully stocked. Unlike some of the other stores who run out of certain products. Also, we have a Adams Fairacres Farms, never ran out of stock during covid except with cleaning supplies. This is by design to strike fear in your soul. Cabal Blackrock and Vanguard are full of sh!t! They are controlling all markets.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
10 August, 03:16
We need to boycott everything they have a hand in, anybody got a list?

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
11 August, 12:40
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
It's literally everything. If you haven't met the producer the product should be suspect.
All big box - Banks, shopping
if the brand is know coast to coast, and especially international

Okay not literally 100% but its the safe assumption
this is the time for guilty until proven innocent
vet everything.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 August, 03:10
BOOM πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯
I am not surprisedπŸ‘€ πŸ’£πŸ’₯

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
10 August, 01:38
They calm the markets after they buy and put fear in it after they sell. It's a vicious cycle.

Dow advances nearly 500 points after CPI data shows cooling inflation in July

https://www.marketwatch.co...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 August, 12:49
TheMelkshow.com or rumble, Covers all this in great detail, As well all the> Get your 401k out of there hands>roll 401k into Precious Metals know While you still can and there still the best hard asset buys out their js
not an Authorized P M dealer , but do watch πŸ‘€the PMs Markets Closely jsπŸ€”

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
10 August, 01:18
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you! I know this sounds crazy so forgive me-but I have a pension and was curious if you had thoughts on thisπŸ’β€β™€οΈ

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 August, 12:13
Wow. And here I thought monoplies were illegal in America. Poor Ma Bell.