Ice Kates @IceKates
Heavenly Father
I pray that I may have the strength and courage to not only face my insecurities but to also shut them down. I pray that from now on, I may have the confidence to put myself out into the world so that I may share my talents and blessings with other people.

I pray that I am able to let go of my pride, and instead think of those around me. With humility in my heart and an awareness of others, I know that I am able to live out Your will.

Almighty God, please help me find the courage to put others before myself.
I lift up this prayer to You, In Jesus Name, Amen.
10:02 PM - Aug 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
10 August, 07:47
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 August, 10:07
Amen๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
09 August, 10:07
๐Ÿ™๐ŸปAmenโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Ange Love @LoveM
09 August, 10:09
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I saw two rainbows๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆsame day, one at the ocean and the other inland a bit.. no rain. I thought of you and how much you love the rainbowsโค๏ธ