Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
09 August, 07:11
https://t.me/TheStormHasAr...
Here we go again! Now they have pictures of the documents Trump flushed down the toilet 🀣

These people are so ridiculously stupid. All anonymous sources once again.

What are the odds that President Trump went into the bathroom, flushed documents, left a couple scraps still floating in the toilet, and THEN the person who used the bathroom after him happened to take a couple pictures of said documents? πŸ˜‚

They are so desperate. This is absolutely hilarious. Happy Monday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 August, 07:24
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£This is too damn funny to watch. These people are so stupid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Michael M... @MycoalM
Exactly, and no one probably has access to his personal restroom. And, this would be the first time I've seen the President write in manuscript
08:09 PM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MycoalM in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 August, 08:30
In response Michael M... to his Publication
Exactly. You know, how when some write in manuscript, it also matches a little of their cursive writing? That manuscript handwriting in no way would even come close to President Trump's cursive handwriting. I can't believe that people would actually think, we would believe that they would find that in the toilet of President Trump's bathroom. These people are in dire need of some very heavy therapy. They are so delusional.