HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
I watched some videos about the so-called MUD Flood. A hypothesis that tries to explain why there are ancient buildings all over the world that seem to be sunk into the ground. Sometimes several stories high. There is a connection to Tartaria… which is about a vanished civilization that had to disappear from history at all costs.
You often hear that around 1850 / 1860 these things, such as the worldwide Mud Flood, took place.
I was thinking of the so-called Carrington Event of September 1 and 2, 1859 ... was the most intense geomagnetic storm in recorded history. The geomagnetic storm was associated with a very bright solar flare on September 1, 1859.
Could it be that there is a connection with the Mud Flood and this Solar Event?
If such a geo-magnetic solar storm were to happen now, our entire digital civilization would collapse...
Below is a video about the Mud Flood.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Our Buried Past (The Mud Flood) - YouTube

In this episode we get back to the basics and discuss the mudflood. The video cuts out at the beginning and has many errors. My computer has major problems t...

03:10 PM - Aug 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HTG TheolddoG, click on at the bottom under it