Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Aside from the military still refusing to salute Biden, what is going on with those pictures? It look like Biden has a belly that someone tried to to photoshop out.
12:16 PM - Aug 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
10 August, 11:03
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
The video shows them saluting and him return the salute, which they didn’t drop theirs until after he passes them.

I thought it was odd that they didn’t acknowledge his salute.

I can’t imagine how they kept straight faces as he made a straight jacket out of his own coat.🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
09 August, 02:57
More important is fact that Marines are NOT in dress blues, and what it signifies. THAT should be the big clue for everyone to notice....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LauraBurm @LauraBurm
09 August, 03:01
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 August, 12:30
Windows are different, too.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
09 August, 12:31
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
2 images above too

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 August, 12:29
Doors on Biden Helo - Not Marine One