Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The corrupt congress has just passed a bill that makes the IRS LARGER than the Pentagon!

And increase taxes on a population already struggling to the point of collapse!
03:28 PM - Aug 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
09 August, 08:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
87,000 new agents to be added. It might be very interesting if patriots applied for and got those jobs. Guess whom they would look into first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 August, 08:26
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Perhaps this never happens!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 August, 07:49
All the federal buildings in DC are empty, including Treasury. I think the 86,000 figure is absurd and obviously fake. A few thousand would be more realistic. But this is all part of the movie we're watching and you can't trust anything to be real anymore. I even doubt there was a raid at MarA Lago. Just another outrage by the Biden government to wake up the sheep.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
09 August, 09:08
In response David Treciak to his Publication
If it is June 7th, why is there snow coming down?

Ali Beth @Albeth7
09 August, 09:56
In response David Treciak to his Publication
no one can find workers, how would they find that many?

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
08 August, 03:52
This is how I look at it. If enough of us come together and stop paying their b.s taxes and living in fear of them, they can't handle us. Can they lock us all up? I don't think so.

09 August, 10:25
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Nope they cant arrest millions of ppl there are more of us than them!
80+% at some level.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
08 August, 02:44
Trust me, That Congress Can't Pass Gas
without permission...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 August, 03:02
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
HEY they aren't eating their fookin onions. lol

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 August, 03:05
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Cabbage soup for all my friends

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 August, 05:25
👍

[A (reported) 57% of American households
DID NOT PAY INCOME TAX IN 2022.
Are Americans waking up to the fact
that the U.S. CORPORATION is over!?]

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 August, 07:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I've been one of the 57% for 3 years. Income tax is a fraud.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
09 August, 07:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
kind of depends on whether youre responsible or you work for a company that takes your taxes. hard to refuse through your company unless you want a legal battle (and income is necessary). i tried and not skilled enough. yet.

memes matter @NoComment
07 August, 04:49

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 August, 04:14
And the so-called white hats are where?

07 August, 04:24
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Where they have been for a while removing evil in the background and fookn waiting on us!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 August, 04:09
Oh Nana...omg...NOOO!!! Seriously...how far will this go.....it has gone too far ...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
07 August, 03:48
🙏I WONDER HOW FAR THEY ARE GOING TO PUSH US? WILL WE REALLY STAND UP? ONLY TIME KNOWS. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE ALL OF US. TOGETHER. PRAYING ALWAYS. STAY SAFE MY FELLOW HUMANS.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
07 August, 03:31
lets just clean all agencies right the fuck out actualy

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
07 August, 03:30
lets dox irs agents like they did trump supporters and see who tanks first.