Jen ... @Jenfranji
07 August, 07:45
👀
22nd Amendment

President
Vice President term limits

DJT and his VP could have this stitched up for years 😀😀

https://legaldictionary.ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
07 August, 07:52
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Hmmmmm... if Trump is the "Shadow President" right now, how could he run in 2024? OR, he takes over now and his term would end in 2026? ANY input on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
He wouldn't need to run at all. IF what we think has been happening, he can finish this term in the light of (Bye Bye Beyden, Heels up and Piglosi for fraud and crimes against humanity) then we have 120 days for a NEW election, which would null & void the past 1 1/2 years and I believe Nesara/Gesara changes the whole country in the way we vote and limits the amount of Reps/Senators from all states to a much smaller amount, no more cheating and that would give us the opportunity to elect Constitutional candidates and have a hawk eye on everyone coming from then on. WE have to make sure we are vigilant and keep any leftover DS puppets from EVER doing this again to our children and country and world for that matter... I truly feel we are going to have the beautiful world God intended, but only with his divine intervention (and soon I pray!)🙏🙌
08:04 AM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
07 August, 01:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
AMEN!