Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
10 August, 03:53
In response Jes King to her Publication
Wowzers dude! there's so much going on with the light in this picture you got green you got red you got yellow you got orange you got white this is pretty awesome picture you took that night. I said night cuz it rhymes with white. I Am amazed cuz I keep catching stuff that I did not before with this picture that's what I love about photography with light you can really play with the lens we can do a lot of cool stuff but there's some wild stuff happening now that hasn't been going on ever welcome to 5D. look happy you look healthy and You Look Marvelous darling. Shine On Soul Sister. you know that's just the light playing with the light in you. God is so amazing and he loves us unconditionally I know it and feel it. Jesus told me so Jes
Love ☘ Like Jesus βœοΈβ˜˜πŸ’šπŸ€œπŸ’₯πŸ€›πŸ™πŸ’―πŸ’«βš‘πŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒˆπŸŒ„β€πŸŽ―πŸ§¨i stopped on 17 involuntarily or subconsciously that #17 keeps popping up
#Q & #A everyday #photography is
art on a #QUANTUM level🎨
πŸ€” about it
#QuantumMIND 3
#QuantumYeshua 6
#QuantumGrammar 9
πŸ’œβ˜β˜˜πŸΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
07 August, 10:44
awesome πŸ‘Œ picture
#photography

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
09 August, 04:57
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
ty booπŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸΈπŸ’›

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
07 August, 01:16
think πŸ€” no [evil]