Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 August, 07:56
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I've always said this.. and I still do, But that's 'probably because' I'm NOT a doctor..😜!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
11 August, 07:47
Same here, I remember those days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Adam @Jay87
11 August, 06:49
Same here too. Just as old to recognize all the lies they're selling us

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
11 August, 01:47
I remember when someone got chicken pox all our mothers would take us over to play to get it over and done with! Teachers got a break, and we all survived.

Red Edge @Rededge
11 August, 01:47
my doctor always says this .Its just a virus let your body do its.thing..m

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
10 August, 02:06
When I was a kid and we caught colds, my Grandpa, who was a doctor, always told us, “If you take medicine for it, it will be gone in 7 days. If you DON’T take medicine for it, it’ll be gone in a week.”
I think I was an adult when I finally caught on. 😳🤣

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
10 August, 02:00
June 2020 my husband was told he had covid even though he had 2 negative tests and then he prescribed Augmentin, which treats bacteria but his dignosis was still Covid.🤪 he demanded to be discharged from hospital. He told the nurse to start the discharge paper work ir don't "I'm leaving". They actually wanted a 3rd test.

Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
10 August, 01:35
I have told so many people this the last few years when talking about the "pandemic & jabs"!!! Our son used to have lots of ear infections when he was little & the Dr. would always say this. No one seemed to remember. Then I would say "Must be the Mandela Effect" ... then they really thought I was crazy! LOL

rjcassidy @rjcassidy
10 August, 01:29
You mean like before Kovid came around....🤣🤩🙏

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
10 August, 01:26
😂And rubbing Vicks everywhere was the cure.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 August, 01:23

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 August, 01:14
Viruses dont exist at all... This is fact checked and is a real fact!
They never could prove the existance of any virus! All cases won by the experts of universities. Those viruses are the great lie, and all those viruses are patented by the pharma's. You can only patent something, if you created it yourself. This truth will shock the world!

https://greatreject.org/dr...

(Dutch version)
https://www.transitieweb.n...

144 144 @144
17 August, 08:37
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

144 144 @144
17 August, 08:37
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
07 August, 12:50
Me too !!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
06 August, 10:05
Yep, same here!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
06 August, 10:06

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
06 August, 09:44
💥💥