Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 11:51
Juan O Savin just said that Nesara/Gesara is a con, a ponzy scheme.
He has contended all along that the dollar would not be destroyed (reset) but would be changed.
He has said all along that ppl would not be receiving large sums of money because it would cause such hyper inflation that the whole economy would be destroyed.

When asked wouldnt we have to have some digital currency he said no.

He also mentioned that there is some kind of dollars now that are trimmed or embedded in gold and silver that actually meet the requirements of the constitution for currency.

He also indicated that blockchain for things like voting is not fool proof safe and may not be all that ppl think it is safety wise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
Be careful who you follow. I think the plan might be to wipe all Dept since it qill be illegal.
07:35 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Beachcat1 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 August, 07:58
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Well I hope there is some relief as our goal should be for every soul on this planet to have basic needs met eventually (Imho), but Juan did mention early on that ppl that heard there would be for instance total debt forgiveness and went out and bought expensive homes and maxed out their credit cards thinking that all that debt would just be wiped out were in for a really big surprise that nothing would happen that way.

Mentioned for instance ppl that had worked hard, been responsible and paid off their debts, what compensation for instance would they be entitled to? What about ppl with no debt?

Idk what new operational systems will look like but...

Nana has always said that ppl would not just be given a pile of money. I have actually asked them not to give my children piles of money without strings attached since the first time I heard the term Nesara.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
06 August, 08:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe the banks will just fail thaatvare connected to BlackRock and Vanguard.???