Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 11:51
Juan O Savin just said that Nesara/Gesara is a con, a ponzy scheme.
He has contended all along that the dollar would not be destroyed (reset) but would be changed.
He has said all along that ppl would not be receiving large sums of money because it would cause such hyper inflation that the whole economy would be destroyed.

When asked wouldnt we have to have some digital currency he said no.

He also mentioned that there is some kind of dollars now that are trimmed or embedded in gold and silver that actually meet the requirements of the constitution for currency.

He also indicated that blockchain for things like voting is not fool proof safe and may not be all that ppl think it is safety wise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
06 August, 05:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What has Juan said that has come true⁉️I started in the beginning listening to many pod caster, I stopped listening to all of them because what they were saying nothing was happening all they were doing is selling their books or gold and fear.😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Seriously?
Can you name something he has been wrong about?
I know you are keeping a list @katisthesea3 you want to take this?

Pretty sure he was the only one saying we would have 2 Presidents before the election and that Biden would be sworn in.

Many things of the last few years that I have listened to but you are entitled to what ever resonates with you hun.
07:24 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
06 August, 08:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hun the two President that’s been online for a very long time, we all know that biden is an illegitimate President, You have your opinion and I have mine, I listen to no one for the truth Only my Intuition within myself, I’ve never been bamboozle by going within for my answers🙏🏼

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
07 August, 10:15
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Yep I learned that when Obama was in office 😊