Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 11:51
Juan O Savin just said that Nesara/Gesara is a con, a ponzy scheme.
He has contended all along that the dollar would not be destroyed (reset) but would be changed.
He has said all along that ppl would not be receiving large sums of money because it would cause such hyper inflation that the whole economy would be destroyed.

When asked wouldnt we have to have some digital currency he said no.

He also mentioned that there is some kind of dollars now that are trimmed or embedded in gold and silver that actually meet the requirements of the constitution for currency.

He also indicated that blockchain for things like voting is not fool proof safe and may not be all that ppl think it is safety wise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
06 August, 09:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Interesting...Clif High said the very same thing, recently.

He said N/G is a hoax.

We've been lied to...AGAIN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well Nana will hold off on being totally lied to about all of it.

Is there a Nesara/Gesara Juan says what most ppl are pushing and believe is a con/hoaks.

On the other hand he also conveys things like we are changing the dollar not destroying it.

He says you can not give ppl large sums of money but does not elaborate on any other options that may be in the works.

I have not thought that they would just give ppl large sums of money because just as he says it would totally collapse the entire world economy not just America.

And we see already what appears to be Russia, China, Saudi, and India going to what "appears" to be the end of the swift system of moving money around the globe via the Fed and what appears to be a move to Metals backed currency.

When I listen to what he says I pay close attention to his exact words but also to what he does not elaborate on as well.
So idk really what the new system will look like, but sure there is a plan for it.
06:56 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Barbra Songer @JCTSOTW
06 August, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
what about people getting the taxes they’ve paid in returned? 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 August, 07:26
In response Barbra Songer to her Publication
Idk hun and I would venture to say that truly there are only 10 to 15 ppl on the planet that actually do know.

God gave me yesterday to trust the plan to trust Juan and that is where I sit.
I have done what God has told me to do since my NDE yrs ago or tried my best to.