Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
07 August, 11:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I sometimes see things ,I know people don't trust NASA etc. but I was in my town filling up and this woman in a NASA t-shirt walks by me like ahe is looking for someone,I turned around and she was in car behind me staring at me and wouldn't stop staring ,I don't know who she was but I was kinda like whonwas that?
also the Guardians car that came in had a NASA sticker on his window also,he was an Intel analyst..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
06 August, 11:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
06 August, 12:41
In response Aaron Tate to his Publication
NASA = DECEIVER IN HEBREW. NEVER LANDED IN 1969....BEFORE.

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
06 August, 08:13
In response Aaron Tate to his Publication

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
06 August, 10:28
Good things happening!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
06 August, 10:24
I was listening to a podcaster the other day who studies the sun & solar flares, and he mentioned the Italian Schumann system was the best one to keep an eye on as it is most accurate to the frequencies. Have you heard about this one at all?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 August, 10:47
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Yes, i've definitely seen it. I just don't know how to read it lol
I need to do a little more research for sure.

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
06 August, 10:18
In 1961 Kennedy pledged to put a man on the moon

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 August, 10:15
wow....

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
wow....

NEO ONE @Neo
Voodoo Vibez

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 August, 10:23
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Dipping though...but does need to be steady and not bumpy!