Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A fren reached out this week as one in the family was jabbed and seemed to have gotten a "bad batch". My advice was to "bracket" the situation around the relative issue:
- You: double down on self-care and activities that bring joy; start each day with making bed to put yourself in a position of empowerment rather than victimhood; cut loose ties that don't serve you and drain energy; deal with your own traumas and demons first.
- Your relative: know that they made their own choices and it was free will, even if lacking informed consent; don't torment yourself with possible bad futures that may never happen; unconditional love for person without condoning dumb acts.
- Wider world: accept things have a higher purse, even losses of loved ones; realise that the world to come may not suit everyone, and indeed those who naively trust authority may be a danger to others; stay focused on creating the world we want, and mindful of gains to come, as well as losses that present.
08:21 AM - Aug 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 August, 02:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sage advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
06 August, 10:39
Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt — “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” 👍

And yes:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 August, 08:44
What he said!! ☝️☝️

So True! If we get distracted over involved trying to repair (what we have yet to really know what these jabbed are actually dealing with 👀 internally) we could attract the same vulnerability!

Question Martin or AU Fam, have any of you noticed any passive aggressive backlash from the Jab towards you?

People who know you are NOT jabbed, they ARE Jabbed and so are others in their immediate family, but they attack you? They are not attacking in regards to anything to do with JAB, other topics in day to day life, causing conflict basically? 🤯

I feel as if DETACHMENT from Jabbed is becoming a more natural occurance from more and more people😢. (and not due to the Unjabbed but due to the Jabbed 😬😳).

**This seems to be happening to me, even in relatiinships wherr we have not discussed the JAB for almost a year.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
06 August, 08:36
Good morning Sir. Sound advice. I heard similar from a Canadian music icon Kim Mitchell when asked how he overcame drug addiction and other life struggles. He said start with making your bed every day.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
06 August, 08:34
I've already lost one family member, yet the light is still off for the rest of them. So far, there is no correlation in their closed minds. I've been put on the back burner and told to be quiet; people are mourning. Keep up the good fight, Martin. 💞