Captain Rick @CaptainRick
Year of the 🐇, only a few months away.
07:57 AM - Aug 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by CaptainRick in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 August, 03:26
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
2023, the return 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
07 August, 02:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 August, 02:33
Is this chinese zodiac years? I ask bc 1987 was year of the fire rabbit, (my birth year) but I don't see that date listed on the screenshot so was wondering if this is something different?

07 August, 05:16
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Hey there, yes I believe so 👇. Not sure where you get the fire rabbit but that sounds a lot cooler than just rabbit? Maybe each year is further divided into more detailed descriptions?

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 August, 10:53
Unfortunately, those were both years that someone died whom the public loved and who loved our country. This kind of logic doesn't lead to anything good happening in 2023, only loss.

06 August, 11:04
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Not necessarily, maybe God has a plan to change it?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 August, 10:23
Now that's wild

NEO ONE @Neo
06 August, 10:17
1975 also a bunny year.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 August, 10:05
Wow! Those are some numbers I can understand!