Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 August, 05:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 August, 06:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana 💞

Charlie Ward on Juan O Savin
I love him to death, he’s a real character.
I talked with him for 3 hours when we were in Nashville..
HE WAS WEARING A MASK..
He’s a very very intelligent man
& knows so much about so many things.
He’s a good person..
Once you get past the fact he’s wearing a wig, a mask & a hat
all you need do is
LISTEN TO WHAT HE’S GOT TO SAY.
He is very well versed in what’s going on.
Somebody put an interesting theory to me:
He could be JFK’s illegitimate son
from the girlfriend he had an affair with.
That would make a lot of sense.
He knows more than anybody I’ve ever met
about the inside workings of the Kennedy family
which suggests he’s very very well-connected with them
because the stuff he knows
normal people wouldn’t know.
→ He speaks to Donald Trump on a regular basis 💥

D.Mahoney
“He’s very knowledgeable about the Galactics
& their influence & how they’re gonna help
& what they’re helping with in the background..”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thank you Kat for sharing, I heard Charlie Ward say something similar, he also stated that they did not agree on things but they did not have to agree to work together.

I trust Juan, quite frankly he is really the only person here that I really trust to that extent.

Other than that I trust what Trump is doing as well, but I feel that as Juan says, Pres. Trump was invited to join this plan.

I know the ETs are for real and I personally feel safe in that they have stopped idiots here from destroying the planet with nukes in the past and will not allow it now either.

I have met higher density beings myself and I really am NOT crazy.

I feel like all of this has been for the benefit of waking up a certain percentage of ppl so that we can completely win and not have recurring civil war threats infinitely because the planet was so totally compromised thro out evey system existing,
11:03 PM - Aug 04, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
06 August, 01:59
I also trust Juan and have learned so much from him about the history and inner workings of the elite satanic cult and their beliefs, which drive what they do. The fact that he is always pointing us to God and not to himself, also gives him credibility in my opinion. He is so knowledgeable about biblical truths and so many subjects and is a natural story teller. I can listen to him longer than anyone even if he has a tendency to ramble. 😁
And he's not into New Age stuff that others are into.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 August, 06:31
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Not sure exactly what "new age" actually is, but I think we will hear more about the ETs and space once we win the 80+ %
He tested ppl out with a couple of videos speaking the truth about the Reptilians but has said before that these conversations are better served us at a later time.

People, imho, are in for some extreme wake ups on some of these things.
There are many levels of awake and it is my belief that the determination was made that this part of revealing the truth would hurt the gaining of awakening percentage at this juncture.

Ppl need to get past the first few levels now so that we have the % needed to move to this timeline ending,

Just my opinion.

But make no mistake ETs are real good ones and bad ones, Reptilians are real, demons are real, as is God and Angels.
Nana can tell you this because I have seen all of the above myself.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 August, 11:37
What I love about Juan
& ALL exceptional Patriots & Leaders
is that they know
WE DON’T HAVE TO AGREE
about everything & won’t, as in life
in order to work together —
but we all agree we must defeat the demons
UTTERLY!!!
To demolish this evil prison
& flip dark to LIGHT.
Beyond that live & let live.
Live & let love.
Live & let thrive 💝🌸🌞

I’m personally sick of darkness & negativity
especially in light of the COUNTLESS heroes
in this war.
Especially negative posts
that I KNOW are bots 😹

God bless all warriors & lightworkers
& leave the rest.

EVERYONE on Earth is here for a reason
& has a part to play
even if we can’t see what it is 🙏😽🔆

Stella Bella @NasNas
06 August, 01:32
❤️😊

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
06 August, 01:42
"WE ARE ALL CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER; IN A CIRCLE, IN A HOOP THAT NEVER ENDS...." Vanessa Williams, COLORS OF THE WIND