Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
05 August, 10:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i would have said fook, but not my meme — an anon fren. But definitely too good not to share! Love you Patriots!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 August, 07:29
You know what that SA Warren did today? He announced he is not going anywhere and will continue to do his job in that position... I'm still waiting for DeSantis comeback on that one... What a jerk...talk about Narcissistic🤨 WOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
05 August, 08:42
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Governor had him physically remove and appointed someone to take his place. I am glad his response was quick and firm. Otherwise, we might have had a hornets nest later on.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 August, 09:39

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 August, 01:03
I remember hearing somewhere, maybe Whiplash 347, that this is Ron 2.0 and that we wouldn't have liked the original.

2 Pics - Notice the signature handshake.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 August, 07:31
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Actually Whip was wrong on this one... This is the original DeSantis and the same one Trump has touted for 2 1/2 years with his stance on the Jab BS... I love my Gov...
He is NOT a Rino.. trust me..💞

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
06 August, 08:37
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Agreed he looks very different.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
05 August, 12:19
Gov DeSantis has set the example for other states to follow suit. Perfectly stated in his press conference the importance of not being above the law and suspended Warren. DeStantis truly governed and upheld his oath. He did the right thing.

Loved Sheriff Grady Judd sharing his visuals (Cards). 50+ years of service in Polk County. Speaks plainly but carries a big stick. Don't mess with Polk County Sheriff's office.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
05 August, 12:00
I pray other Governors follow his lead and do the same. It’s the oinly way we can fix the badly broken Judicial system. 🙏🏻
I hope he keeps going!

some one special to some @godrus
04 August, 11:23
Now he needs to suspend Amira Fox in Fort Myers! Iranian-backed infil-traitor

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 August, 11:06
I really like this guy.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 August, 07:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thats My Gov...💞

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
05 August, 07:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He passed red flag laws and he also has passed mandatory vaccination under Emergency situations .
Not so squeaky clean as he makes out🤔