Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Family please feel free to ask me all the decoding questions you want to ask- Id like to help teach as many of you how to understand the comms as I can before I go on vacation.
Yes, I am about to go on a much needed vacation. Ill give more details later. Just know I am always here, but my decoding days are slowing down after this weekend.
I love you so much.
💖
06:47 PM - Aug 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 August, 09:10
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
yer awesome..!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Yah!! You deserve a vacay...have fun!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Yah!! You deserve a vacay...have fun!!!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 August, 09:11
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
ok for reals...you responded as soon as i hit send....AU got some serious vibes going on...we reading minds here folks 🤣🤣🤣

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
04 August, 06:52
Have fun Lauren you deserve it💖🖖💫