Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 August, 04:08
JUST IN - U.S. Congresswoman Jackie Walorski, a Republican from Indiana, killed in car crash this afternoon.

disclosetv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kendall Evans @CountryLove
my first reation was look at her adams apple. i feel bad if she was a white hat but im using my gut, dude looks like a lady. if i am wrong i am so sorry, she does look like a tran to me. at this point all i see is a show and i know peoplenare wanting reputations saved. sad because if it matter what people think then they mustvhave been first set up and learnedbto like veing bad.
im prepared to hear others opinons and accept i did not research her at all. im really hoping we can gave the mass awakening soon because im not worried about food, i will give to others what ive stocked up on.... i just want to start living in a world that is open and true and love is the frequency we all live by
10:29 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CountryLove in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kendall Evans, click on at the bottom under it