Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 09:58
Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 11:05
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Let us know what you find out and let's do think about vaxx free blood banks please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 August, 05:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks for bringing this subject up because it triggered me to remind my daughter to have her own blood on standy for her surgery on Thursday. Tried to get her to delay the surgery because people are using Ivermectin and having good results with their thyroid. She just told me yesterday that the surgery is going to cost her $10,000. She just had 2 melanoma spots removed and they wouldnโ€™t remove them until she paid $1,000. She is going through with her surgery and told me that she woukd rather her sister be there because of my beliefs in the medical industry. Yes, my heart is broken because I told her that even though I donโ€™t believe in masks, I would wear one and be there for her. She is 28 and brainwashed. She thinks my husband and I are nuts.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 07:18
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
I understand. My granddaughter of my deceased son has been here for a visit and i have only seen her abot 4 times for one day each the last yr and a half. Her snowflake mom has her so brainwashed that it is insane!
I just have to stay away from all that subject matter so that we can have a good visit even when she tries to push things!
It is un-fookn- Believable the brainwashing she has done to my sons 12 yr old. I pray that she will survive it!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ sending prayers
03:32 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fleur Vert, click on at the bottom under it