Here's a good example of a ONE-minded consciousness
S T A N D . Y O U R . G R O U N D !

https://truthsocial.com/@c...
02:31 PM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 August, 10:16
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Not on TS yet as am in mid.east ... can you point me to another link?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 August, 02:04
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
You try search bitcute for Clif High .. that will be a long search.

Basically these are the Dutch and the govt thugs are trying to take one and arrest him ??? he pushes them away, Meanwhile an entire crowd is furious and pushing to get near the first one being harassed. Yhe crowd breaks throught eh line and goes to stand with their "brother" the thug police coward and move away.

We are many ... they are few.
We stand up to protect our rights, the farmers right to farm and sell produce and beef ... govt threatens them with losing their livelihood if they sell to another or grow anything more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
04 August, 12:09
any way you can post the clip without going on TS?

04 August, 08:00
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
If I could i would. Can you not open the clip?

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
03 August, 11:15
VK , Next Time around…👇

James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 August, 07:21
The Dutch didn't put up with the Nazis during world war II and they're not going to put up with the Nazis today.
I should know my dad, my grandfather and a couple of my uncles were put in concentration camps for not putting up with their b*******.

04 August, 07:55
In response James Dean to his Publication
Very strong nature - I like that about the Dutch, it goes through to all their generations - cell memory of the DNA

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 August, 07:00
I missed what they were standing for🤔

04 August, 07:42
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
The Dutch farms are being confiscated if they don't comply and kill off their herds, no longer sell any product.
Hence, NO COMPLIANCE at any level.

https://truthsocial.com/@c...

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
03 August, 06:01
Uncle Clif is a national treasure!

03 August, 06:07
In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication
Isn't he though!
Just great at cutting to the chase - laser style.

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
03 August, 03:49
😁😁😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 03:30
Stand in God's authority!

03 August, 04:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yup, we're not little sheep to be pushed around.