Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 August, 02:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My grandparents had one of these.
I think you've posted this before, on Twitter maybe?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
04 August, 02:24
They are very relaxing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
04 August, 02:08
With you.

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 August, 02:05
titties yaaay

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
04 August, 12:19
my mom had one too

Karen Rickard donated @Lyineyes57
03 August, 11:24
My mom had one in the house and she also had one with a flour mill in it.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
03 August, 10:59
This jogged my memory.
The drops flowing…I’ve seen this before and I can’t quite place it…

But that 29 -

Brings up this: June 29th was the “shortest day ever in recorded history”.
I must have missed it.
The earth “wobbled”.
Magnetic pole shift?

https://news.yahoo.com/jun...

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
03 August, 10:52
We had one in our home. ❤

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
03 August, 10:44
💜💜💜

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 August, 10:43
I remember these - just like the Music Box

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
03 August, 10:37
my mom had one, (i saw one for sale in Palm Springs CA -they go for these kitchy things there . #throwback70’s

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
03 August, 10:05
Looks so peaceful 💕

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 August, 09:29
I had the same one...should of kept it.

Mrs Eaton @Backqup
03 August, 08:40
I have one of these and I would love for it to work again. I love it so much. It reminds me of my grandma.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
03 August, 08:17
beautiful cover, thQ 💓

Pink Totter @Totter
03 August, 08:05
Have you been visiting my mom? She has one of those lamps, as a table top lamp.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 August, 08:03
Can anyone read the label attached to the ceiling?
4 numbers?

arba happihr @arba
04 August, 06:39
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 August, 03:32
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
looks like some fav numbers 1111

LQve Trump @LoveTump
03 August, 08:00
I knew someone who had one when I was a little girl. I thought it was the coolest thing 😂

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 August, 07:59
We must be around the same age VK, we had one of these when I was a kid, loved it... also the swag tube lights with colored marbles that were hung on a chain...oh and shag carpet you didn't vacuum, you raked it !!! LOL😂

💞 TY for the stroll down memory lane Fren...🙌

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
03 August, 07:58
🤔Wow. Kim K. "Wet" dress just flashed on MSM news. Looks like this lamp. Seen the "dress" before, but never realized how much it looks like one of these lamps.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
03 August, 07:58
🤔Wow. Kim K. "Wet" dress just flashed on MSM news. Looks like this lamp. Seen the "dress" before, but never realized how much it looks like one of these lamps.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 August, 07:56
YES! Rain vibes! So many areas need rain especially farmers and ranchers. Been praying for rain for them. 😇

Awake Now @Awakenow
03 August, 07:49
Within a hour of seeing this, there was an advertisement about one of these that popped up on another social media site! vibes!!!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 August, 07:03
Elvis tunes always bring back wonderful memories for me🎶💖

hope saxton @Scribe11
03 August, 07:57
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Elvis was my first boyfriend.
We used to go to the movies on Saturdays and watch his (new) movies.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 August, 06:19
just woke up bleary
Whats this?
Sun rays memory?
Anyway.
You think therefore you are
You create the universe from nothing
Example.
Man has a wet dream
A mere thought creates life
Impossible
Illogical
Shouldn’t exist
Belief creates reality
Go do it.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 August, 06:03
my grandmom had a lamp like that ❤️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 August, 05:11
Audiovisual
Beautiful.

Ange Love @LoveM
03 August, 05:07
😅This one caused my eyes to leak❤️
12:52 or 3+7=10 days
I appreciate everyone’s decodes here also🙏🏻

#FamilyIsEverything 😇
#MakeLoveGreatAgain ❤️