Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
May The4th @MayThe4th
I noticed we were very tired and have headaches when being around some (not all) vaxxed friends but I thought is due to the stress. Until two months ago when I noticed some diffused redness across my husband’s neck. He returned to work in April and 3 days per week he is sitting around these triple/ quadruple vaxxed people. He insisted it was a sunburn so we didn’t pay too much attention. However I got worried after a month of observing that it doesn’t go away. One day he was having lunch with a vaxxed friend/coworker who got EXACTLY the same rush on his neck. His doctor said is a couperose which is odd because couperose is always on your face/cheeks. Since some of you got armpit lumps, my guess is this spike protein may cause some lymphatic dysfunction as well (?). I will order today Lymphdiaral Drainage Cream recommended by a friend and see how it goes… Thank you all for sharing your stories, very helpful.❤️🙏🙏
11:36 AM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MayThe4th in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from May The4th, click on at the bottom under it