Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 August, 03:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
wow a little scary, getting it twisted not good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
04 August, 06:19
👀...noted!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
04 August, 04:24
Yikes! Good mornin VK

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
04 August, 12:24
😲 holee heck!...😌

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
04 August, 12:07
I’m a paraglider pilot. This is paragliding not skydiving.

He was purposefully doing serious aerobatics at some altitude, should have been much higher perhaps. You need lots of altitude for serious aerobatics in case the poop 💩hits the fan. He then fell into his canopy or the canopy wrapped around him and he got all tangeled in his lines. Bad ju-ju 😳😱

He threw his reserve but the deployment bag didn’t come off 😳😱 That should have instantly come off when he threw his reserve. Wasn’t packed right??? Better check that on the repack.

And that is why we fly with a reserve … always. Thank G-d he got to pull off the deployment bag just it time. Note the reserve opened instantly right then.

Too exciting 😳😳😳👍👍

Fly so you can fly another day!!!
🪂 😎👍👍

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 August, 09:33
Wow that got my heart pounding.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 August, 07:06
Saved at the last minute😉

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 August, 06:12
Nope this is why my fat ass stays on the ground! This is the type shit that happens to me!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
04 August, 12:26
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
😂oh your funee!

05 August, 03:19
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
yep butt safer on ground, maybe a ride in one of those big balloons would be ok, a small plane good too, just not floating out there all alone💛

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
03 August, 05:39
NOPE!

Ange Love @LoveM
03 August, 05:36
Wow! That took some focus and critical thinking without too much panic...better to be prepared🙏🏻

I am What I am @OfLight
03 August, 04:14
Wow I was just holding my breath the whole time... they composure was impressive! love his determination to stay in control.. Not his time!

Richie Richard @Richie
03 August, 03:23
I would have lost all bodily functions.

05 August, 03:20
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
yep me too, would pee in pants💙

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 August, 02:59
Good morning VK and Patriot Warriors
We're about to have near death experience

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Military Motivation - "Parachute" (2020) - YouTube

Military Motivation - "Parachute" (2020)® Military-Life Merch! https://teespring.com/stores/military-life-3✓ MILITARY LIFE Playlist:https://goo.gl/cVh9wu✓ Mi...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 August, 02:30
My hair in arms stood on end!

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
10 August, 05:32
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
What is Life without some Risk ?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 August, 02:08
#BlueGreenTeam
tha
rescue
💙💚

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
03 August, 02:08
I'm lost, what was the camera attached to?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 August, 02:03
Almost couldn't watch!
Had faith VK wouldn't make us watch him go....splat.
😅

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
03 August, 01:57
that video had more caffine than my 3 cups of coffee this morning 😅

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
03 August, 01:50
GM/afternoon VK ... Anons ... dont panic and never give up!
oh sh!t we about to die!
Not Today!!!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Michelle Dobyne - NOT TODAY! It's Poppin! Casa Linda Apartments Interview - YouTube

Michelle Dobyne - NOT TODAY! It's Poppin! Casa Linda Apartments interview - News on 6 - Ah man, the building is on fire! She said hey, somethings wrong it's...

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
03 August, 01:46
😱

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 August, 01:45
if this where a movie:

Entanglement in Spain II

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
03 August, 01:41
the twist that no one sees coming

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 August, 01:41
Now that's exactly what would happen to me :).
I can't even imagine what his heart rate was dealing with that. Glad he is alive.

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
03 August, 01:40
😨😱

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 August, 01:39
"twist"
1 of 1

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
03 August, 01:45
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Its Time......

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
03 August, 02:14
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
🍿23 days after the statement Q and Durham go live!🙌🍿💪🙏🙏🙏

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
03 August, 01:38
Definitely feeling twisted today!!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
03 August, 01:31
Downward spiral... scary event. Brush-with-death landing. Yikes! 😳

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 August, 01:14
There might be some twisted politicians today.

David Spiegel @dspiegel
03 August, 01:13
I asked my wife a couple of weeks ago what she want to do for her upcoming birthday in October...she said skydiving. I am 50/50 on sharing this video.