SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
03 August, 07:48
Julian

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 August, 10:03
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Had to go back in my memory (photos) to figure this out. 😃
🕊🙏🏻🕊
❤️‍🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
03 August, 10:12
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
🙂❤🙏

IMO 🎯
8/2 looks pretty red to me.

(2 pics)
10:23 AM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
03 August, 10:39
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
thats got me thinking, red on VK's profile is July 22nd, thats tomorrow on the julian Calendar, tomorrow China begins wargames off the coast of taiwan, defcon1 = August 10th?- July 28th julian

03 August, 10:43
Good 👀! I like the way you think. I looked earlier and I was a little a disappointed it didn’t match. 😉
❤️‍🔥

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
03 August, 11:21
And, Durham trial of Danchenko is October, correct? Danchenko will be using classified info. Makes VK’s light switch make sense now...