Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
02 August, 07:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I met someone recently who is double vaxxed and double boostered through the VA. He said if doctors tell him he needs to get the "vaccine," he'll get the "vaccine," no questions asked.

Will doctors be held accountable? I don't believe doctors know everything about health, but I do believe they listen to their governing board, the AMA, who most likely knows better.

Most jabbed people probably fall into this group--blindly following doctors' orders. How sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
Honestly, most Dr.'s do not care/know about side effects of any drug. To me, Dr.'s are nothing more than pill dispensers.
10:13 PM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cyndi in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
03 August, 11:37
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I completely agree. I realized this when my primary doctor put me on low dose aspirin simply because I was 55 at the time. I had no heart issues to warrant taking aspirin at that time. I took it like a good patient thinking he knew more than me. A few years later, I started having stomach issues. The doctor wanted to put me on Prilosec thinking I had reflux/heartburn. I specifically remembering, why doesn't he want to find out the root cause of my stomach pains? Let's just try another pill??? I went home and researched the internet (doctors don't like patients to research the internet) and I ran across an article about the aspirin possibly being the culprit to my issues. Rather than fill my Rx for Prilosec, I stopped the aspirin. Almost immediately, the stomach issues went away and have stayed away. And still no heart issues to require a daily dose of aspirin. I have come to the conclusion that many doctors just know what their drug rep tells them.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
03 August, 01:23
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
My husband had an aunt that was married to a Dr. He was not one to shove a pill at you and ask you to come back at a later date. He actually tried to get the patient cured of the ailment.