Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 August, 02:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My shedding story was about hugging my mom for the first time after a long separation. She didn't tell me she got jabbed because I told her I didn't want to know after warning her. I came home and bled and I had passed menopause. I was scared when it happened because it hadn't hit the news yet. I also developed a softball sized bruise on my calf. When I am around jabbed people I get really bad headaches.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
OMG I can't believe you said that. Our family went to Ikea this weekend. It was absolutely packed full of people. My daughter and I got throbbing headaches the entire time we were in there. As soon as we walked outside, the headaches disappeared. I mentioned to my husband "What if it's bc of all of the vaccinated people we were around?" and he looked at me like he wasn't so sure about that one. But I believe it. Everyone we know is vaccinated and every time we are around them I feel like dog poo or one of us end up getting sick. When will this end? I've tried not to limit my kids from from being around jabbed people bc everyone they know is jabbed. So it's not really an option. The only good thing that has come out of this is that my daughter had a falling out with one of her friends who mother is a school nurse and coo coo for coco puffs and jabs everyone in her family endlessly. So now my kid isn't exposed to her literal toxicity anymore. I"m ready for the end to be in sight.
07:03 PM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ADeMills in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 August, 09:48
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
Yeah, I am always concerned about my son because all of his friends got jabbed for college and two of them have gotten in bad car accidents and I am afraid of their stupid decisions having an impact on my son's ability to have children one day and to be honest that is my number one concern is how they are ever going to find someone to settle down with and marry, have a family because we really don't want them to have jabbed spouses because I know my son would love to have children one day. I pray this all ends soon. I went swimming at my gym today and the whole time I prayed that swimming in the same water as jabbed people wouldn't affect my health. This is such a nightmare.