Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
August 2nd 8am ET

There’s been a lot of activity in the last 7hrs, feels like Light acupuncture⚡️⚡️⚡️

We are slowly getting prepared for the real deal, so don’t be impatient, if it would come all in once our bodies wouldn’t be able to handle the Great Solar flash without preparation/upgrades…

Never forget that this is the Divine Intervention, because Nothing Can Stop The Light Incoming🙏🏻✨
03:56 PM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
06 August, 09:45
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Good grief! I am Miss Cranky Pants! I feel as though I want to jump out of my skin and absolutely everything and everyone is irritating me. I am usually a very kind person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 August, 05:31
Too much at one time can/will mess ya up.

Been There.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
02 August, 04:08

Law & Physics @physics171
02 August, 04:16
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
V

Ange Love @LoveM
02 August, 04:49
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
It appears to show at midnight

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
02 August, 04:07
Is it normal to be feeling anxious?

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
02 August, 04:12
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Yes"