Truth Seeker @JacksRule
02 August, 06:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
She probably think her child got it from a person at Walgreens vs the vax. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ What would red pill the rest, still alseep? Remember, Chinese scientists said they havent isolated the virus? FOIAs from many states showing nothing in their records related to isolsted virus samples. No scientific evidence of covid available. Dr. Mikovis early on said covid was a cover up for the flu vax (HIV strains). Almost no flu deaths in 2020? News media saying Covid wiped out the flu? Does Covid exist? Is it really the flu? Remember US scientists took covid test swabs and tested them? All were influenza. Add lockdowns and fear, which is a very powerful emotion that can lower your immune system. Rand Paul discussing Wuhan lab investigation back in the news. β€œLets see what happens!”
11:49 AM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WeTheAnon in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
02 August, 11:58
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
i beiieve they used he flu/pneumonia shot to usher in the plandemic. The suff they are finding in the jabs is numerous. i bet we will find this goes way back in time.

Trump said he had 1700 scientist (or drs) i do not recall working in covid19. i beiieve that is true. The πŸ’‰ has snake venom in it. watch the water has so many meanings.

Very few know the truth. maybe they even guying us down the wrong path. The one thing we are sure of is it not normal. The deaths, miscarriages, blood clots and injuries, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
02 August, 12:24
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Yes, been saying that all along. Covid caused by the flu shot given out in 2019-2020, not only the people who got the shot got sick but they were shedding something horrid. We all were sick here even though we have never had the flu shot, both mom and granddaughter did.... they were shedding. Mom was the sickest, but made it through only to develop breast cancer. Caught the cancer right away, drove her daily for radiation treatments during the lockdowns to sit in the parking lot while she went into the cancer center by herself for treatments. It all seems plain as day to me, but most don't see it.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
03 August, 11:24
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Agreed with jabs. Way back. Including simple antibiotics like amoxicillin which removes good Reuteri bacteria responsible for mood and gut integrity. Installs "autoimmune". Latest dive into a fix is this probiotic. L. reuteri Gastrus Blend (L. reuteri ATCC PTA 6475 and L. reuteri DSM 17938).