Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
01 August, 03:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am a hospice nurse. I made it all the way through the plandemic without getting sick until I was exposed to a Covid positive patient who had been vaccinated three times. I got pretty darn sick in January. Had to use ivermectin and steroids. Ended up with long Covid and now I am on disability for six months. Long Covid leaves you with not much energy and some other weird symptoms. At this point I am so disenchanted with the medical community that I doubt I will ever go back to being a nurse. I did NOT get the vax and I don’t recommend it for anybody but I respect everyone’s right to choose what they put in their own body.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
01 August, 05:02
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
do grounding every morning and evening...drink structured water everyday...Wim Hof breathing...drink raw milk...it will help

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
Ty! Been doing all that except I dont drink milk. Turkey Tail and Rieshi mushroom tictures have been helpful too.
06:52 PM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MrsMcMaga Nurse17, click on at the bottom under it