Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
General McInenerny said twice to "watch the water". Here is Juan O Savin......

https://youtu.be/k5fmN9ZGI...
Juan O Savin has A Secret - The End game - YouTube

#107sentme Video source: AnonDay 1J. Trumpet 1133

10:51 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by WarriorAnnie in this post can reply
Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
10 February, 09:57
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
Could be tsunamis as there are a few mag 7's happening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
10 February, 09:56
The Q Signal Going Live Soon">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 February, 09:38
Yes - flush the bad stuff out - it is the core of contamination and corruption. Leave it bare for the whole world to see the political disease and it's evil perpetrators will no longer be accepted or tolerated.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
10 February, 09:19
BE COUNTED. FREEDOM DOESNT COME EASY BUT ITS WORTH EVERY SACRIFICE!

Alicia Hayden @Alilou
09 February, 10:26
I would loveto watch this, how genius and amazing plan go into action , let's get rid of all the corrupt evil people and go back to a safe place for our children! ❤️

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
09 February, 09:40
Delete and replace with my link.

They ripped my video and uploaded that shitty 360p copy...

Here is the original:

https://youtu.be/UOVC7FCeR...

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
09 February, 01:57
The end of all this Evil.....so close! No more puppet masters, no more clones, no more corruption! Soon you are a Free Man JFK jnr. Let the light of God shine on you! God always win! My 2c.....do you really want to see that white house ever again? Think you should rather make a monument for all the heros that saved our world!

Rita St. @RitaSt
08 February, 07:49
I pray that I see this before I leave this life.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
08 February, 07:24
Juan's information and style is so comforting to me!

Miki Ashley @Miki
08 February, 07:24
brought tears to my eyes

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 07:23
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#GodWins
#SaveOurChildren
#JusticeForMaddieAndZac

https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
07 February, 09:49
wow. i had to listen multiple times at the end. it sounds like “be” but “me” makes more sence however maybe it was something to confuse us or make us think. 🤔

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
19 March, 12:11
In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication
I listened several times also to try to catch it. Even had my kids listen. Since it keeps saying that Juan isn't jr. then it would be "be" very confusing.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
07 February, 08:43
Love Juan!! He just did a great round table with Charlie Ward, Ann Vandersteel and David Nino Rodriguez. The part about rerouting the Potomic and flushing out the scum from tunnels is powerful. When you seriously think what that's going to look like with people trying to exit but having no where to run. Wow. Biblical

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
07 February, 08:33
NEVER say "impossiable"...
#NCSWIC #GodWins #Q #wwg1wga

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
07 February, 08:16
At 1:55 does he say "me" standing there?

Suzanne Bailey @SuzanneBailey
07 February, 09:17
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
it could be, sort of sounded like be, but me would make more sense

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
04 February, 09:03
I have watched this several times. This is excellent!

Jack Miller @ThrillerMiller
04 February, 01:17
Powerful! That have us chills!!

Tex_FR Barton @Tex_369
03 February, 11:42
yup......We are tired but know the plan doesn't play out until all is complete....chess...puzzle.....now Dominoes......

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 February, 11:39
LOVE for God to make this happen, just like Juan described.

Then turn the Hell Hole into a Museum... a relic to PRAY against
ever happening again.

Tex_FR Barton @Tex_369
03 February, 11:43
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
wink.....february is a cleansing month.....March 4th.....

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
03 February, 10:58
❤️🙏🇺🇲