Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 07:52
Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
03 February, 09:20
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Except its Feb 4th now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trunk Monkey @Trunk_Monkey
wth?!? why are you soo obsessed with her? you seem a little upset that she posted that. you all will be known by your colors. are you trying to freak her out? do you have one of those 30 second long memories and just forgot you posted it a shitton of times before? that fact that it was feb 4th still does not take away from that fact that area 51 was a major storehouse for children.
10:46 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trunk_Monkey in this post can reply
04 February, 01:03
In response Trunk Monkey to her Publication
I also really appreciate the push back! Gotta let the shills know that their kind is not welcome here 👊

04 February, 12:59
Thank you!! Apparently I'm a crackhead because she posted a snarky comment 500x and got called out. Not sure what her rebutal was because she blocked me. My feeling weren't hurt a bit 😂

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
03 February, 11:11
I'm not obsessed with anyone or anything - except factual truth

I was referring to the post - not her request for sauce

Of which I've gotten actually ZERO retaliatory sauce for the last three and a half years and now we have a FAUXTUS pissing on our Country every day

Sorry to cut off the supply of hopium but some of us prefer powder-filled ammo

I can't take crap like this to the fight - it makes it HARDER to wake normies up

"Dclas of 51 tomorrow" ... a month ago

No more spy shit

DESTROYED TARGETS
CONFIRMED KILLS

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
05 February, 09:03
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
I'm there with ya on that. Some of the delusions people believe are insane to me. I want cold, hard FACTS! Not retarded guesses. I haven't attempted to go down the Area 51 and alien rabbit hole yet so I can't speak aboyt that, but other ideas, like the WH is a movie studio, is a lie. I have proof and still the delusions won't let some people come to reality.