Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
31 July, 03:25
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
I KNEW IT !! Had an old 1967 Ford LTD with the original A/C running r12 in 1996, the absolute coldest A/C I have ever known, could easily form frost on the vents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 July, 03:00
The more we learn the more we know everything has to come crumbling down!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 July, 02:52
EVERYTHING THAT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE CAN BE TRACED TO FRAUD AND GREED BY THE POWERS TO BE! ALL THESE CORPORATIONS LEAD BACK TO THE NWO.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
31 July, 02:28
Same thing with R22 being phased out and switching to R410a. R410a operates at much higher pressures and cheap made coils cause leaks. Im an HVAC tech and I hate R410a. Now they are looking to get rid of R410a and change to something even worse.

Stella Bella @NasNas
31 July, 02:34
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
😭We were lied to about EVERYTHING...

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 July, 02:52
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
They will never stop.