Blue Jay @BlueJay76
Pine Needle Tea & NAC to flush the spike protein. I had problems from vaxxed people shedding on me last summer, used them ever since.
08:11 AM - Jul 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlueJay76 in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
31 July, 03:46
In response Blue Jay to his Publication
Here is where I purchase my NAC from.
They are having a 40% off sale, and you can pick a bottle up for $6.75.
Life Extension
https://www.lifeextension....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
31 July, 04:18
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Thanks for sale info. Just purchased some NAC and Quercetin. 🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 03:32
Take NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) even if you didn't get the jab.

alan candt @candtalan
31 July, 03:22

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
31 July, 03:29
In response alan candt to his Publication
Good alternative to the Pine Needles, contains a lot of Suramin. I actually do use this as well when I can't be bothered to make the tea.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
31 July, 10:03
my whole neck has been lumpy since Nov 3++ 2020. Shortly after voting i got sick and since had pains in my lymph areas. been taking ivermectin for some time and pine needle tea occasionally. has NOT gone away. going to chlorine dioxide next 🥺😫😭🙃

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 July, 10:11
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
What you mean by "lumpy" ? Do they line up ?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
31 July, 10:50
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
lemongrass helps lymph
i use the EO as deodorant
and use the stalks to make tea

gets lymphatic system going, helping flush out the crap

rjcassidy @rjcassidy
31 July, 09:25
What is NAC?

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
31 July, 09:32
In response rjcassidy to his Publication

gravy train™ @gravytrain
31 July, 10:27
In response rjcassidy to his Publication
get some while you can. the fda has concerns that this amino acid may be too beneficial for the general population

Cee Bear @CBear
31 July, 09:09
I take NAC, Astaxanthin, and Artemisinin everyday. Ivermectin daily when people around me are sick or have tested positive.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
31 July, 03:55
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
I take NAC and Quercetin alternating days. As well as Zeolite that helps bind/flush toxins and metals. Ivermectin weekly. Prayer daily.

1776 ... @IGG1776
31 July, 08:19
Yep NAC everyday 👊

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
31 July, 08:20
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
👊

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
31 July, 08:17
i chew on the pine needles, from my yard- ole timers us to use pine sap for deworming. little bit dipped in sugar, for the youngins
I use NAC-occasionally

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
31 July, 08:20
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Deworming, that's very interesting!

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
31 July, 08:14

Evangelina @Evangelina
31 July, 09:12
Thank you for sharing! I will never use the V word again. From now on.. it's Maxine for me 🙂