Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 July, 06:40
Focusing on my own stuff, and ignoring the madness of my family, has brought me more peace recently. I am not waiting on geopolitical events, and I have handed off the job of payback to the world at large. The mafia in various state organisations keep demanding their tribute, and there are pragmatic questions of when to make a tactical delaying payment or when to resist. But apart from that, things are pretty steady for once.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
Just cancelled my direct debit for energy. This forces them to invoice me for energy I have used, rather than me funding them up front. Costs me a few percent, but I feel I have better control. They still can't justify how my "100% Renewable" electricity has just jumped to double the previous price. Are the sun and wind being sanctioned by NATO and charging more? They can't have it both ways.
02:43 AM - Jul 31, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Pettitt, click on at the bottom under it